Harris-Tarkett Vanguard Tap Tight Flooring...

Hi all -
I'm thinking about installing (maybe DIY, not sure) Harris-Tarkett Vanguard Tap Tight Longstrip Flooring on a concrete slab foundation. It floats and is pre glued, it activates when you tap it together.
Practically nothing on Google about it, anybody have any experience with this?
If you have one in North Texas and would let me walk on it, I'd be willing to trade a dinner in return. I'd really like to see one in the wild before buying.
Thanks - Greg
I would not go with a glue floor. Use a snap toghether floor that can be unsnapped and re-snapped as much as you want like Mannington (some limit to 1 or 3 snaps.... I would not get them). THey are more moisture proof then the glue floor because the moisture resistence is applied without relying on glue and if a panel gets damaged (it does happen when an electrician drops part of a ceiling fan from the top of his ladder) repairs are a "snap".

I would find a nice snap together instead if you are going to do it yourself. The pre glues stuff is getting there, but in my opinion isn't quite where it needs to be yet.
With the snap together if you make a mistake or don't get the boards as close as they should be then you can easily unsnap and try again.
Steve B.
Steve B. wrote:

Good points all, we have some snap together in one room, I'm going to revisit that idea.
Any direct experience out there with the HT Tap Tight?
Thanks Again...
Greg