Hardwood Floor Screws in Canada ?

Hi group - I'd like to order some hardwod floor screws to take some of the sqeak out of my floors but our local Home Depot and Rona do not stock them.

I was going to order online from here:

but the shipping to Canada is making it expensive.

Anyone know of a Canadian online store where I could order these ?

Thanks!

Syl.

Reply to
Hunter

This appears to be the web site of the company who makes them:

and here's their contact information:
Try giving them a call and see if they distribute to any Canadian stores. I live in the prairies and I'll be out to a couple of wood supply store in the next few days, I'll see if any of them carry them.

Reply to
blue

my home depot sells them, and so does the home depot where I used to live, try a few other stores....

they are not in the flooring section, they are with the screws/bolts etc....

Reply to
Punch