Hardwood Floor Screws in Canada ?

Hi group - I'd like to order some hardwod floor screws to take some of the sqeak out of my floors but our local Home Depot and Rona do not stock them.
I was going to order online from here: http://www.worksavers.com/countersnap.html but the shipping to Canada is making it expensive.
Anyone know of a Canadian online store where I could order these ?
Thanks!
Syl.
Hunter wrote:

This appears to be the web site of the company who makes them: http://www.squeaknomore.com
and here's their contact information: http://www.squeaknomore.com/port1a.html
Try giving them a call and see if they distribute to any Canadian stores. I live in the prairies and I'll be out to a couple of wood supply store in the next few days, I'll see if any of them carry them.
--
Remove YOUR CLOTHES to email me.

my home depot sells them, and so does the home depot where I used to live, try a few other stores....
they are not in the flooring section, they are with the screws/bolts etc....