Hardwood floor question

We had oak hardwood floors put down with 1 stain coat and 3 non water based poly coats. We waited a week before placing anything back on the floor.
Now for my question, we put felt pads on everything the TV and stand sat out a bit in the floor to hook up all the wiring about 2 days before I set it back to the wall.
The felt pads left a kind of dull circles were the tv and stand was sitting away from the wall. I thought that the felt was not supposed to mark the floor. Anyone know why the pads are doing this? They are nice felt pads but I am guessing wherever I use them they will still leave a dull circle or square depending on the shape of the pad. Any way to buff or get rid of the marks they leave? It's not like they stick out bad the light has to hit them or looking directly down at them you see them.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@test.me wrote:

The finish was probably not cured completely and is now ruined. FWIW my refinisher recommended not using felts pads because they tend to trap dirt which will scratch worse than a wooden chair leg without them. He recommended the stick-on UHMW plastic slides.
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:07:55 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@test.me wrote:

Odd, after a few hours the felt pad dull circles went away, no sign of them at all.