Hardwood floor mobile home

We have a 2010 champion double wide. My problem is I want hardwood floor in family room which has a line down the middle where the two half join my husband says it won't work. Will it if not what can i Use to look like hardwood

No, your problem is you have a 2010 champion double wide. Remember, duct tape is your friend.
On Fri, 07 Oct 2016 01:44:01 +0000, Turkey lady 3

to nail hardwood to the compressed cardboard/straw/matchsticks that a lot of manufacturers use for floor sheathing. Put 5/8" ply down first over everything and you can put down any hardwood you like.
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:09:31 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The cost of the 5/8" ply would double the cost of the flooring.
On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 16:09:15 -0700 (PDT), "Jack G."

point??? If you waqnt it you want it - and you pay.
what's wrong with some Laminate?
i think they make them pretty nice looking nowadays?
marc