Hardwood floor is bowed in middle

In the middle of a small hallway near the utility room the middle 6 planks or so have bowed up. So the floor has a big hill in the middle. This happened over a 2 week period of time after the washer water line got a hole a shot out water. Anyway it's a tongue and groove floor so you can pull out the planks. They were help down by paste or something and not nails since it's concrete underneath. So what should I do? I've heard try to shave one of the planks to make it fit together. IT this something I should try? Or is this best left to a total floot replacement even though we're only talking about a 2' by 10' area at6 the most that has come up at least a little. The area near the utility room is worst.
Grendel wrote:

How long has it been since the washer hose did its thing?
If it has not been long, I would try putting a heavy weight on thos boards and hope for the best.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
I will take weeks to dry, you should wait, or plain an end board. Or run a dehumidifier in the hall, if you can warm it with spot lights it will raise floor temperature, at low humidity, higher temp drying can be rapid .

Run a dehumidifier in there for a week or so, and see if the planking drops down again as it dries out. Drop some weights on it.
It's been around a monrth or two. It took 2 weeks to bow. My father suggested a hari dryer and that semeed to lower it some. Anything else to "shrink" the wood? I assume I need to paste the planks back on? Since only the middle planks have come up does it mean the others are ok and haven't expanded?

planks
hole
out
since