Hardwood floor installation

Do you staple on the tongue or on the groove and why? Also how far should be the staples be spaced apart? 6", 12" or something else?
"Jack" <n> wrote in message

On the tongue at an angle. I pushes the board back into the one behind it for a snug fit.
Hi I have a mains wall light which has ten 10 watt halogen bulbs on it and it says on the back its 0-105W. Is it possible to connect a dimmer switch to this light without havin to include a transformer. If i can what sort of dimmer switch would you recommend?
Many thanks Bre
-- brendonavoo69

Haven't purchased the flooring yet. Purchased the stapler a few weeks ago now itching do some hardwood flooring.

"Jack" <n> wrote in message

The flooring should have stapling schedule. I put a 3/8" engineered flooring in my house It called staples every 6". Also when you come up to the wall ( about 9" to 12") the stapler dose not fit. I used a Pin nailer. If you do not have a stapler I could not find one to rent, I just bought one for about $250. It would probably be cheaper to buy one than rent one.

You can always sell it on ebay after and come out ahead of the rental cost.