HARDWOOD FLOOR HELP

I have an old house that has hardwood floors can someone tell me how to remove paint from them the oops does not work, also how do you put the shine back into the wood. Thanks Pam

Floor sander..

But be sure you know how to run it. Amateurs have been known to gouge out the (valuable) boards because applying uneven pressure. Think about hiring a pro if you're concerned about running the sander.
Once the paint has been removed, you have several choices to refinish the bare wood. Would be good to read up on the choices. Go online with key words like "refinishing wood floors" and review the options.
Good luck!

Pam wrote:

Call the Floor guy and have them sanded and pollyed then they will shine like glass.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

How much paint we talkin' Pam?
Key question is over time, has it had clear over it?