Hardware web site

What is your favourite Hardware or Home improvement web site?

Were they would have reviews and new stuff. As a regular IT guy I go onto cnet.com to see what is new, reviews by staff and comments by users such as you and me.

I do sometimes go onto Easy2DIY.com but this is more like a promo site and doesn't show all of what I'm looking for.

Reply to
cln