Hardware Question

I am in FL and the door hinges have started to get rusty. I have to go through several times a year and sand them off. The door knobs aren't a problem. The house was built in 1983 and the finish on the hinges is brass (or was). Is there anything I can get to paint on and seal them so they don't get rusty. It is the humidity I'm sure. Especially bad during the times when I am not running the a/c. Thanks. Dorothy
You might try spraying them with LPS-3 or LPS-4, it leaves a waxy film that was designed for outdoor metal protection. - - I live in Alabama, mine are painted.

through
The
Is
rusty. It

through
The
Is
rusty. It

I would try a clear acrylic spray. Any hardware or big box mart will have it in the paint department.
Charlie