Hardiplank cost

How much does Hardiplank siding cost for materials and installation (separately) in Central NJ?

Reply to
ls02

what did they say when you called up 3 local contractors for a bit? take the average and you'll be pretty close.

Reply to
chaniarts

bit = bid

Reply to
chaniarts

Don't know 'bout NJ but here in IA it would be about a dollar three eighty.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

WHAT local contractors? A couple years ago, I tried to get bids on Hardie Panel for this place, because I was tired of fighting with the OSB imitation T1-11. Most of them pretended not to hear me when I told them I was NOT interested in vinyl, and kept on quoting those prices. (Just like the window guys.) The one guy that did deal in Hardie didn't want the work, and gave me a highball price 1/5 the value of the house.

Reply to
aemeijers