Hardieplank

Any opinions about Hardieplank--good and bad?
--
Memory was given to mortals so that they might
have roses in December.

Thanks, there's a lot of good information on the other group. I appreciate the suggestion.
I'm looking for something that holds the paint well--HardiePlank seems to be the ticket.
--
Memory was given to mortals so that they might
have roses in December.
I R Baboon wrote:

i agree with your assessment. made me wonder why they called it hardi, should have called it plain old plank. or hardly plank:)
i am applying hardiplank to 3 buildings roughly 260'x70' each. i just started with it not too long ago and already im not set on it. heavy, dangerous dust, lots of scrap from the slightest ding, flimsy, the seams look like a**, and it doesnt seem to hold a nail worth a hoot