Hardie panel + moisture barrier?

I live in Cental Texas (30 mi E of Austin) and have a question about the appropriate installation of Hardie panel as exterior siding:
Doe this siding material require the installation of tar paper or Tyvek as a moisture barrier? I'm getting conflicting answers - some say no as long as the Hardie is painted and caulked.
Knowlegeable opinons greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Jon
Elwood wrote:

Absolutely use the moisture barrier of your choice. I prefer tyvek. It is required for your warranty.
http://www.jameshardie.com/homeowner/installation/hardipanel_installation.php
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.