Hardening outside phone line for alarm system

Page 4 of 4
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:36:18 GMT "John O" used 15 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

What are you smoking?
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Do that, and you'll be in jail long before you have an attempted burglary. That's the dumbest thing I have heard here yet, not very intelligent either. Please don't have any children.
Another alternative. How well do you know your neighbors? If you know them well and can trust them, set up an RJ31X in their garage and run a alarm phone line feed to your alarm control. Might need a small ditch. If they have a panel your neighbors might want to reciprocate. I have also done an alternate phone connection with a wireless link to a neighbor's house but I am afraid if I say it too loud Paul will go crazy.
BobbyD