Hardening outside phone line for alarm system

Grrrrrrrr.......:)))

R.H.Campbell Home Security Metal Products Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

R.H.Campbell

]>>

]>> That's crazy! I think Tony is on to something here though. All ]>> Canadians should sign their posts either: ]>>

]>> Canuck(not crazy) ]>> Canuck(crazy)

Not crazy. Loonie. (For those not in the know, that is what a dollar is called in Canada.)

Reply to
Bill Unruh

Who? Me? I want to crawl around your foundation on my hands and knees digging up your lawn looking for wires and you think I'm crazy? We're all crazy up here. Our gov't is going to ban trans fats in food. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha There coming to take us away hah hah hoo hoo hee hee to the funny farm where life is easy all the time and... damn I forget the rest, had a good beat too. I loved marching to it.

I can hardly wait for my new straightjacket with my logo on it. How do you do those damn things up anyways? I can get out of them easily enough but man what a struggle to get in to one.

Reply to
mikey