Hardening outside phone line for alarm system

Page 2 of 4
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:46:04 -0500 "R.H.Campbell" used 32 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

So what do you call water, electricity?
Hydro and electricity don't mix.....
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Keep digging that hole deeper.....
Crazy Canadians...

Oh, I see...if it isn't the way you're used to, then it's "crazy" ! That does say something....you need to widen your horizons somewhat...
RHC

Sensitive touchy Canadians...

Hugh, wrong group. You're looking for Amanda Hugankiss.

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:13:59 -0500 "mikey" used 39 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

Isn't she married to Haywood Jablowbe?
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email
yeah crazy canadian..using electricity created by hydro-eleclicity.... ( thats the way they call electicity generated by water..you know..the hoover dam is generating electricity.......)
but we should be doing like you..burn coal and use nuclear plant....

Sensitive touchy Canadians...
Not crazy to generate electric from water, crazy to call your electricity "hydro" as someone else noted you do up there.
Hugh

petem wrote:

I am Canadain and I am not crazy. I think Americans are crazy. Proof? Dubya got elected again! BTW, all cables/wires to my house is underground. None overhead! Tony Canuck(not crazy)

Cheap shot. Go stomp on a Bush doll. It's about your speed. BTW, I could probably dig up your feed with my bare hands. Mikey Canuck
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:55:35 -0500 "mikey" used 20 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

Crazy?
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Don't get involved or else Mikey will start digging up your feed
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:33:28 GMT "Mark Leuck" used 16 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.security.alarms

That's crazy! I think Tony is on to something here though. All Canadians should sign their posts either:
Canuck(not crazy) Canuck(crazy)
It would save us a lot of effort sorting them.
--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Who cares. It's not even a real country anyway.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
I agree. It's just too damn hard to tell one crazy Canadian from one that's not. You can't always count on them saying something silly like calling electticity hydro (water for you crazies)
Hugh (crazy european)

Grrrrrrrr.......:)))
R.H.Campbell Home Security Metal Products Ottawa, Ontario, Canada www.homemetal.com

]>> ]>> That's crazy! I think Tony is on to something here though. All ]>> Canadians should sign their posts either:]>> ]>> Canuck(not crazy) ]>> Canuck(crazy) Not crazy. Loonie. (For those not in the know, that is what a dollar is called in Canada.)

Who? Me? I want to crawl around your foundation on my hands and knees digging up your lawn looking for wires and you think I'm crazy? We're all crazy up here. Our gov't is going to ban trans fats in food. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha There coming to take us away hah hah hoo hoo hee hee to the funny farm where life is easy all the time and... damn I forget the rest, had a good beat too. I loved marching to it.
I can hardly wait for my new straightjacket with my logo on it. How do you do those damn things up anyways? I can get out of them easily enough but man what a struggle to get in to one.

blue water in the crapper? Besides a good acid trip.... LOL
Jack