Hard water and magnets

Page 2 of 2

not protect them, but rather provide 'truth in advertising' so they can make informed decisions.
On 4/9/2012 8:10 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

If government schools would teach "science" instead of what's politically correct, more people would understand what actually makes the world go round. I never cease to be amazed at how ignorant the average college student is of simple scientific principles. That's why they're so vulnerable to "junk science". O_o
TDD

You mean believing things like "the gravitational forces from the Earth's moon have a great many effects on life on this planet down to a cellular level.... a full moon often had deleterious effects on those people already mentally unstable and also affected the personalities of even those who never displayed aberrant behavior" ?
You could cut the irony with a knife.

Should the government protect stupid people. I'd say no. But should they prosecute fraud?

Yes it should work just as well as one you can buy for hundreds of dollar.
Which is not at all.

I have a nice bridge for sale. Interrested?

This subject came up some years back and from the info I was able to track down there is a grain of truth to the claim but the effect is so small that it's pointless to bother with it.