hard to start chain saw

Page 2 of 2
On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 2:29:31 PM UTC-4, herb white wrote:

Buy an electric chain saw. Start every time

I would, but can not afford the cost of the drop cords.
On 03/28/2015 11:16 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

How about an electric chain saw and a portable generator?

My chain saw engine starts beter than my 5 kw portable generator. It is also difficult to get the generator through the woods.
On 3/29/2015 5:54 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Chainsaw, 10 pounds. Generator 125 pounds.
Good point.
On 3/29/2015 4:22 PM, Sam E wrote:

to start. When I pull on the starting rope it feels like there is way too much compression. Is this normal or what? Maybe !~m just getting old and weak. HELP Herb
. Christopher A. Young Yes, I'm a wiseacre. Don't listen to me. learn more about Jesus . www.lds.org . .