Hard to find toilet flapper

I have a toilet that has a rigid plastic rocker as the flapper, with pegs, not holes on the flapper.

This is an old flapper. I wonder where I can find one that will work.

Reply to
tom

Sounds like you need to update your tank with a new outlet assembly. OR spend a $100 and put in a new toilet.

Steve Barker LT

Call the manufacturer. You can usually google up a phone number. I just went through the same thing with a newer toilet where a trip to Home Depot came up with clerk selling me the wrong flapper. Manufacturer gave me part number and told me Lowes, but not HD, sells them, which they had in stock when I went there. Manufacturer also gave me two suppliers phone numbers where I could have ordered by mail if needed.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Who makes the toilet?

This is a good site. I've ordered parts for my 25 year old Eljer toilet from them.

Mikepier

Take old flapper to a plumbing supply house or hardware store and find its replacement.

If a replacement cannot be found, consider replacing the entire assembly with a new one. They are cheap and the repair should take less than a few mintues.

Reply to
franz frippl