Harbor Fright 20% coupon

Page 1 of 2

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile=boatus.html
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Harbor Freight is about 50 miles from me. If anyone sees these canvas bags in person I'd love to know if they are heavy enough to carry a few welding tools in. Normally just some pliers, vice grips, wire brush chipping hammer, some leather and cotton welding clothes gloves and a helmet. I have a great masons bag I got on closeout at lowes, but it's not easy to get my helmet in there.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemidE719
Tony wrote:

For less than four bucks, give it a try. If it's not suitable, carry your lunch in it. Or your bathing trunks. Or a opossum.
I bought a couple of their canvas drop cloths and they were pretty heavy duty items.
HeyBub wrote:

Luckily the coupon is good for some time. Early-Mid January I'll be going to the airport, then I'll stop by and check out the store. Not quite worth driving 50 miles just for the canvas bag.

I am very certain that if you go to HF that you will end up with more than just a canvas bag before you get out.
(Voice of experience...and I will never take my wife there again...too expensive.)
It take a true master of Coupon-Fu, but it is possible to escape the clutches of the store with only coupon items. Only a true Coupon-Fu master can accomplish such a task.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

They sell tweezers, too.
Now, this is really getting sick!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

But the coupon/s are only good in the store.
Oh, bother. I'm sorry.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

...or "green" grocery bags.

Years before green was the thing. We had a canvas strap gadget for bringing fire wood into the house. Worked rather well. Such a canvas bag could hold a couple piece of wood near the hearth.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

He does it just to piss you off. Now he's happy, because he knows it worked.
Oh.... I.... would.... never.... do.... that....
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I had one of those decades ago as well. Basically a canvas bag with no sides. I guess it could be used as a grodery bag if you bought a bunch of salamis.
Tubes of premix cooky dough, and tubes of orange juice?
Though, both of those would fit into the canvas riggers bag, too.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

OJ is okay, but cookie dough is too easy to make to buy it. Plus they don't make it with butter, the most important part of a cookie.
Jon
I've found their canvas bags to be very sturdy. A bit rigid, the fabric isn't very soft.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Where did you come up with the site, salty??