Harbor Freight Tools

Page 2 of 3

You've replaced the box wench set! The world will never be the same.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Steve B wrote:

I can't believe anyone took my reply seriously.
Multiple people, took it seriously, multiple times.
Go forth, and multiply, multiple times.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 12/16/2009 06:17 PM, Tony wrote:

OK, a leatherman. I use one, never without it.
I'm pre-nominating this for the group's longest running thread.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I got one and can do many things with the wood tooth blade cannot do with my other tools regardless of quality. This is because of the way oscilating tools work regardless of quality of the tool.
If my HF version crapped out I would get another oscillating tool of quality somewhere between HF & Fein.

The only thing I bought from them wildly over claimed it's usefulness.
It was a "40x" magnifying glass that was no where near that.
I'm sure some of the straight forward tools (wrenches, screw drivers etc.....) are worth about what you pay for them. I'd avoid them for things like electronics or "wonder" tools.
Jim

Face it, you have a REALLY small dick.

One track mind eh?

I'm not the one with the magnifying glass, Betsy.

The Book of Mormon can help you with that.
Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org
Thanks, Betsy!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

And if that doesn't work they can take him out to the parking lot and beat the "gay" out of him.

First you can't find your dick even with a 40X magnifying glass, and now you reveal that you are insecure about your sexuality. Please go on!

can't get your mind off it can you?
seriously.....that's so junior high. I thought you had the sense to know when to back out. <g>
Thanks for the chuckle.
Jim

It started out as a chuckle, but you were too thin skinned to enjoy it.

Well I'm not interested....... but Steve is. Go for it dude......just stay away from Utah...... unless you like that too.

Or, more interesting than that, go to www.exmormon.org for the real answers
But, which one has the Spirit of the Lord?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus