Harbor Freight Question

I need to buy a few texture and or splatter drywall sprayers. HF sells one for $29.00 and I'm wondering if anyone has tried one? I know HD sells theirs for 59.00 but they look identical. I know you get what you pay for specially when it comes to HF. Just wondering how this one measures up?
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I bought one and have used it for several small home jobs. Works fine. It's not a professional tool, but works for occasional use around the house.

I have lots of Harbor Freight tools, it is not the tool, it is the hands and arms behind them. If you have never sprayed before, get some scrap and practice until you get what you like. Since I am so terrible at finish drywall I do the rough taping, first two coats, sand then go find a professional. I just do not have the wrist action to make it look right.
EvoDawg wrote:

Thanks guys guess I'll have to pick one up and try it.
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
EvoDawg wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:47:58 GMT, EvoDawg

A friend of mine used on of the hf sprayers to do his basement. It did a good job, and he was satisfied. Be aware, though, that if you're going to do this you need a lot of air. He has an el-cheapo compressor, and it didn't take much convincing for him to come get my 20-gallon two stage unit.