Harbor Freight - Insiders Track Club ??

I got to the grand opening of our Naperville, IL Harbor Freight yesterday and got the usual assortment of widgets at very low prices.

At the cashier, with my receipt I got a coupon for 25% off anything on New Years Day, and a offer of a $10.00 gift card if I signed up/ purchased an "Insiders Track Club" membership. Not wanting to squander my money, I declined to purchase on the spot, but kept the coupon. Does anyone have any experience with the Insiders Track Club???

Reply to
hrhofmann

After you purchase $1000 worth of Chinese shit, you get a certificate that proves that you have caused another US worker to lose his/her job. Congratulations!

Reply to
Pthirus Pubis

HF sends coupons in the mail, and on email, so you can print from the computer. If you plan to buy a bunch of stuff from HF, the club is well worth the money. They send more coupons, (both mail and email) and more discounts. You can make back the cost of the membership in a few purchases.

.

At the cashier, with my receipt I got a coupon for 25% off anything on New Years Day, and a offer of a $10.00 gift card if I signed up/ purchased an "Insiders Track Club" membership. Not wanting to squander my money, I declined to purchase on the spot, but kept the coupon. Does anyone have any experience with the Insiders Track Club???

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes. Harbor Freight opens their stores late at night to members for workout sessions. The outer aisle is used for wind sprints. The inner aisles are set up for long jumps, pole vaults and the other foeld events. It's a great deal.

Reply to
Robert Neville

Oh, yes, I've heard of those. They set up a couple length of garden hose

and nozzles
in the back, so you can shower afterwards.

With towels to dry.

And dry your gloves and boots.
Hair blow dryer.
It's quite an event. You can also get discounted membership with coupon.

.

Yes. Harbor Freight opens their stores late at night to members for workout sessions. The outer aisle is used for wind sprints. The inner aisles are set up for long jumps, pole vaults and the other foeld events. It's a great deal.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

ITC members get even more copons. And a bunch of "ITC Members only" coupons in the mail. And email.

Christ>HF sends coupons in the mail, and on email, so you can print from the

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Don't throw your junk mail out, save it instead. Sounds like some folks here would buy it from you.

Reply to
Suckered

I get enough free spam, I don't need to pay for more.

Reply to
krw