Harbor Freight going out of Business

Page 3 of 3

I notice that you won't answer the question either.
On 2/12/2012 8:34 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I buy "Made in USA" whenever it's available. I NEVER buy anything from China Harbor Freight.

Srill no answer. Very instructive, hypocrite.
Juan Deere wrote:

We do have a trade deficit with China. But China has a similarly sized trade deficit with India. India has a trade deficit with the U.S.
It averages out.
Those who insist on buying U.S. made goods flunk the common sense test when their insistence is carried to the logical extreme. That is, if buying only U.S. products is good, buying only goods made in your state is better. If buying goods in your state is better, then buying the same goods made in your city is best.
Desired goods not made in your city? Oops!
On 2/12/2012 1:23 PM, HeyBub wrote:

WTF? Your logic leads me to believe you must be on Barney Frank's staff.
Jack Hammer wrote:

Well, it IS logic. Sorry about your thought processes.

What nonsense.
--Vic
On 2/9/2012 2:12 PM, Larry W wrote:

They keep opening new stores which is a strange way of going out of business.
However if you remember Crown Books, that chain was destroyed by a family dispute.
On Feb 9, 3:42am, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Many of their machine tools are pretty crappy but HF has its place. I have bought quite a few smaller items, at lower prices, that served the purpose well. This out of business story has been floating around for some time.
RonB
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote in news:a057j7hppgp9kksiq9nor9r61njcgt9lo4@ 4ax.com:

How did you grt that from the cited article?
As for their tools, I have purchased a significant number of hand and power tools, and I have never considered any to be junk. I understand the duty cycle of the tool when I buy it, and so far any failures have been rectified by HF WITHOUT QUESTION.