Harbor Freight Coupon 20% off any item 5/15-5/18

Coupon good for May 15-18

Red Green

Neat, they sent me one last week I used for a tile saw. They didn't send me this one though, so thanks!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

that, went out this morning and picked up the HF Multi-Master type tool. 32.00 bucks for it and it actually works. Thanks again!

Reply to
evodawg

Another SPAMMER gets PLONKED

Goodbye

***PLONK***
Reply to
PLONK

Hey! Red Green is not a spammer. If you've been around long enough, you'd know that. The guy was just sharing a tip on a sale. Everyone knows that Harbor Freight is a grown man's toy store. Wazza matter wit U?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Guess who the real idiot is? Red Green is a regular here and posts some good information. He often gives tips like a 20% discount coupon that some here will appreciate.

For anyone that missed it, go here

Ed Pawlowski

Why are you replying to a teenager who uses aioe as a newsgroup? The Howard Stern fan doesn't even have a history in AHR.

Reply to
willshak

evodawg wrote in news:gun5eb$lgg$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Actually, so did I. I tried the rectangular sawblade on some scrap 1xN. Cut some notches, did some plunges. There's a hundred times this would have made things a lot easier.

No blades for cutting metal, ceramics or grout. There is a "Diamond" blade available for 6 bucks but it's round. Would not work for like grout lines right up to the wall.

My guess is someday I'll be getting one of the better units mentioned in a previous Fein thread below.

========================================================================= Subject: Re: Fe> I see many paid promotional infomercials on late-night TV touting the

hat

y &

if

Here's a comparison review of a number of oscillating tools. To the people that have used a Fein it comes as no surprise that it was considered the best of the bunch and worth the price.

Red Green

snipped-for-privacy@PLONK.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

LOL! Just go away insignificant little man...

Reply to
Red Green

Because it's amusing.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Dremel 270° ceramic/metal/grout blade will fit your HF tool.

Reply to
HeyBub

evodawg wrote in news:gun5eb$lgg$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

These lawyers are getting insanely rediculous. On page 5 of the insert:

Do not smoke during use. Nico- tine reduces the blood supply to the hands and fingers, increasing the risk of vibration-related injury.

Reply to
Red Green

Appreciated that, went out this morning and picked up the HF Multi-Master

Ditto.

Reply to
Bob F

I've always gotten my moneys worth at Harbor Freight.

When I had a big sanding job with porch railing, I bought a "throwaway" sander at Harbor for $13 Quite frankly, on of the best, smoothest sanders I've ever owned.

Same story with a sabre saw... bought the $15(?) unit for a one-time cutting job. Smooth, accurate, cool-running. Much better than any of the half-dozen American brands that I've owned over the years.

Reply to
Anonymous

Not sure I'd go that far. I've thrown plenty of HF tools in the front yard of the house I was working on. If you use a tool everyday you'd be advise not to get it from HF. If you need it for one job then ok, if it last past that youre batting 1000.

Reply to
evodawg

Well, this is the HOME repair group - not the professional woodworker's hiring hall. You could get a sooper-dooper quality tool and have it last for generations.

For example, the hatchet that George Washinton used to chop down the cherry tree as a lad is still around. Since 1755 it's had its head replaced three times and its handle eleven, but it's still the same super quality hatchet it always was and will probably last another 300 years.

Reply to
HeyBub

You're absolutely right, but without the pro's that come in here you'd not get the answers to the questions asked. I have a couple of HF tools that I bought for just one job and yes they're still going strong. 1 a power planer Ive had for 4 years at least and I still use it. 2. 10" sliding miter that I don't use except for rough cutting or abusive cutting like Aluminum. And recently a Multi Master tool thanks to your coupon and it being on sale.

Reply to
evodawg

And I always thought that was a myth???

Reply to