Harbor Freight Coupon 20% off any item 5/15-5/18

Coupon good for May 15-18
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week 09&campaign=RetailC&page 09_retailC.html&rG40_459797&custx080262025&keycode00
"Red Green" wrote:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week 09&campaign=RetailC&page 09_retailC.html&rG40_459797&custx080262025&keycode00
Neat, they sent me one last week I used for a tile saw. They didn't send me this one though, so thanks!
Jon
Red Green wrote:

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week 09&campaign=RetailC&page 09_retailC.html&rG40_459797&custx080262025&keycode00 Appreciated that, went out this morning and picked up the HF Multi-Master type tool. 32.00 bucks for it and it actually works. Thanks again!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"

Another SPAMMER gets PLONKED
Goodbye
***PLONK***
snipped-for-privacy@PLONK.com wrote:

Hey! Red Green is not a spammer. If you've been around long enough, you'd know that. The guy was just sharing a tip on a sale. Everyone knows that Harbor Freight is a grown man's toy store. Wazza matter wit U?
TDD
on 5/16/2009 5:05 PM (ET) The Daring Dufas wrote the following:

Why are you replying to a teenager who uses aioe as a newsgroup? The Howard Stern fan doesn't even have a history in AHR.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote:

Because it's amusing.
TDD

Guess who the real idiot is? Red Green is a regular here and posts some good information. He often gives tips like a 20% discount coupon that some here will appreciate.
For anyone that missed it, go here
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week 09&campaign=RetailC&page 09_retailC.html&rG40_459797&custx080262025&keycode00
snipped-for-privacy@PLONK.com wrote in

LOL! Just go away insignificant little man... <snicker>

hat
y &

if
Here's a comparison review of a number of oscillating tools. To the people that have used a Fein it comes as no surprise that it was considered the best of the bunch and worth the price.
http://www.toolsnob.com/archives/2008/11/oscilating_tool_roundup.php#more
Red Green wrote:

The Dremel 270 ceramic/metal/grout blade will fit your HF tool.

These lawyers are getting insanely rediculous. On page 5 of the insert:
Do not smoke during use. Nico- tine reduces the blood supply to the hands and fingers, increasing the risk of vibration-related injury.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week 09&campaign=RetailC&page 09_retailC.html&rG40_459797&custx080262025&keycode00

Ditto.
I've always gotten my moneys worth at Harbor Freight.
When I had a big sanding job with porch railing, I bought a "throwaway" sander at Harbor for $13 Quite frankly, on of the best, smoothest sanders I've ever owned.
Same story with a sabre saw... bought the $15(?) unit for a one-time cutting job. Smooth, accurate, cool-running. Much better than any of the half-dozen American brands that I've owned over the years.
RJ wrote:

Not sure I'd go that far. I've thrown plenty of HF tools in the front yard of the house I was working on. If you use a tool everyday you'd be advise not to get it from HF. If you need it for one job then ok, if it last past that youre batting 1000.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"
evodawg wrote:

Well, this is the HOME repair group - not the professional woodworker's hiring hall. You could get a sooper-dooper quality tool and have it last for generations.
For example, the hatchet that George Washinton used to chop down the cherry tree as a lad is still around. Since 1755 it's had its head replaced three times and its handle eleven, but it's still the same super quality hatchet it always was and will probably last another 300 years.
HeyBub wrote:

You're absolutely right, but without the pro's that come in here you'd not get the answers to the questions asked. I have a couple of HF tools that I bought for just one job and yes they're still going strong. 1 a power planer Ive had for 4 years at least and I still use it. 2. 10" sliding miter that I don't use except for rough cutting or abusive cutting like Aluminum. And recently a Multi Master tool thanks to your coupon and it being on sale.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"
HeyBub wrote: