Harbor Freight 20% Off, No (Physical) Coupon Needed.

Perhaps this has been covered before, but HF (at least the one near me) will accept a smartphone image of a current 20% off coupon. They will simply enter the numbers from the image in the computer and the discount will be applied.
You get the discount and you retain the coupon to use again and again until it expires.
e.g. I used this image at the same store twice, once on Saturday and again on Sunday.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid590009&d 39669639
I know that it says "Original Coupon Must be Presented", but I guess their definition of "original" is pretty broad based. ;-)
On 10/20/2015 7:22 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

HF policies are very store dependent. Last year, my local store would let you use a "free with any purchase" coupon without the "purchase". When they quit doing that, they explained that "corporate" was unhappy with that policy.
DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

Do they allow you to carry a gun?
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

heir

Point taken I will shut up after this post.
They only have one store around here which is about an hour away. I just wondered if they had a nasty note plastered on their door. On second though t I am not going to need anything from them because I really couldn't use anyway.
I have to awaken from my coma because I am making more of an ass of myself lately.
--
Tekkie