Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of people !

Smarty

Reply to
Smarty

Enjoy the family time. It's important these days.

At daylight I will put the bird on the smoker, same as the past 20+ years.

Reply to
Oren

Ditto. Have a good one and a safe one everybody.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

I don't celebrate Tanks Gibbons.

Reply to
Claude Hopper

Likewise.

Reply to
Info

I'd be happy if we did away with the Holiday season thing. I find the whole thing annoying.

oldddog

Reply to
olddog