Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of people !
Smarty

Enjoy the family time. It's important these days.
At daylight I will put the bird on the smoker, same as the past 20+ years.

Ditto. Have a good one and a safe one everybody.
Cheri

Likewise.

I'd be happy if we did away with the Holiday season thing. I find the whole thing annoying.
oldddog
olddog wrote:

I don't celebrate Tanks Gibbons.
--