happy new year!....

...to my fellow Jewish AHRs. May the New Year bring you health, happiness and prosperity. (Same goes for all AHR religions -- and none!)

And may we have peace on earth.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Who came up with "peace on earth"? There never has, and never will be peace on Earth.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It's a wish for Peace On Earth. Don't Mormons wish the same?

Reply to
willshak

I'd spent a while searching for the nonoffensive seasonal greeting. I lost mine with my last system crash. Yahoo doesn't allow me to search messages, we're all out of luck.

. Christ> ...to my fellow Jewish AHRs. May the New Year bring

you health, happiness and prosperity. (Same goes for all AHR religions -- and none!)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I suppose it's politically correct to wish for Peace on Earth.

But, to be practical, I'm wishing that all the starving people in Africa have an epiphany and realize that having as many children as they do does not help their situation.

I wishing that all the dictators around the world have an epiphany and realize that killing everyone that hates them does not help their situation.

I'm wishing all the people in the rest of the world that watch syndicated television shows about life in America, like Three's Company, Taxi and The Jeffersons, have an epiphany and realize that people in Canada and the USA actually have to work for a living to make ends meet too, and that people that drive taxi's or work in fast food restaurants here don't really live in expensive Manhattan apartments and wear brand new clothes all the time.

That is, let's be practical and wish for something that has a sliver of a chance of happening.

Reply to
nestork

Happy New year - a Gregorian week later.

Reply to
willshak

And a Happy New Year to all my Jewish cousins whom I can tease since they're family. I won't allow anyone else to pick on them because they are part of my family. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

...and the present labor unions (particularly public sector unions) are about to sink it.

Reply to
krw