happy new year!....

...to my fellow Jewish AHRs. May the New Year bring you health, happiness and prosperity. (Same goes for all AHR religions -- and none!)
And may we have peace on earth.
HB
Who came up with "peace on earth"? There never has, and never will be peace on Earth.

Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's a wish for Peace On Earth. Don't Mormons wish the same?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

...and the present labor unions (particularly public sector unions) are about to sink it.
I'd spent a while searching for the nonoffensive seasonal greeting. I lost mine with my last system crash. Yahoo doesn't allow me to search messages, we're all out of luck.
On 9/4/2013 2:17 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

all AHR religions -- and none!)

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Happy New year - a Gregorian week later.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 9/4/2013 1:17 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

And a Happy New Year to all my Jewish cousins whom I can tease since they're family. I won't allow anyone else to pick on them because they are part of my family. ^_^
TDD