Happy Birthday American scumbags!!!

Hope you all go to church today to celebrate being homos the rest of the year.
-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com
Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
message

Thank you we will. Thank you also for being such a fine representative of our neighbor to the North. I'm sure your fellow Canadians are proud of you. Many of us have friends in Canada. We should all forward a copy of your congratulatory message to them so they in turn can show how proud they are for you.

No Ed, we're not but it seems AH's are everywhere. Is he really putting his own email on here ?!
On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 04:19:23 +0000, Rudy wrote:

You mean this one?:
snipped-for-privacy@canada.com snipped-for-privacy@canada.com snipped-for-privacy@canada.com snipped-for-privacy@canada.com snipped-for-privacy@canada.com snipped-for-privacy@canada.com
Oh wait, if you put it that many times, will the Spam Harvesters get it and start sending him all kinds of crap? Oh no!
Linux Registered User #327951
Are you sure thats the one ?? <G>