Happy Armed Forces Day to all who Honorably Serve

Page 4 of 4
On 5/28/2016 10:04 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

He keeps forgetting to take his memory pill.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 28-May-16 3:04 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Does the malady described here http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/psoriatic-arthritis/Pages/Introduction.aspx stop you from working?
--
David B.

On 5/28/2016 9:04 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Probably not, he's probably looking for more personal information to use against you at some time in the future.
On 28-May-16 7:57 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

I don't think I have ever tried to use /anything/ against FromTheRafters. I have always WANTED him to be a friend, but it's HIS choice how he wishes to relate.
You know that Aardvark PRETENDED to be a friend - that was REALLY bad behaviour. Unforgivable really, don't you agree?
--
David B.

On 5/28/2016 2:18 PM, David B wrote:

That's your problem, you don't think. You never think. And you're a liar.

On 5/28/2016 3:08 AM, David B wrote:

You are, as usual, mistaken. Get a life and leave others alone.
It happens that SeaNymph formulated :

Yeah, there's that, and the fact that many people might be telling lies when the census takers ask them these questions. Anyway, the figures are good for what they are meant to be used for, and very misleading when misapplied. I only responded to this because of the intentional misapplication and the suggestion that apples to oranges comparisons are in any way valid.
on 5/27/2016, burfordTjustice supposed :

Try again in English this time.
On 5/27/2016 8:44 AM, SeaNymph wrote:

Nothing like failing to count long term unemployed people to make the numbers better. Kind of like Washington DC Mayor Marion Barry: Crime in washington is down if you don't consider the muders.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/27/2016 12:53 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

in the Army but the alternative once you're drafted, well I learned to shut up do as I was told.