Happy Armed Forces Day to all who Honorably Serve

He keeps forgetting to take his memory pill.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Does the malady described here

stop you from working?

Reply to
David B

You are, as usual, mistaken. Get a life and leave others alone.

Reply to
SeaNymph

Probably not, he's probably looking for more personal information to use against you at some time in the future.

Reply to
SeaNymph

I don't think I have ever tried to use /anything/ against FromTheRafters. I have always WANTED him to be a friend, but it's HIS choice how he wishes to relate.

You know that Aardvark PRETENDED to be a friend - that was REALLY bad behaviour. Unforgivable really, don't you agree?

Reply to
David B

That's your problem, you don't think. You never think. And you're a liar.

You know that I do not agree.

Reply to
SeaNymph