Happy april 20 day

With no desire to offend anyone, happy April 20. On this day, certain people believe that signifigant events occured which changed the way people interact with a certain supreme being.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/20/2014 6:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You have a dirty mind. ^_^
TDD
On Sunday, April 20, 2014 9:25:35 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:

Easy on the carbs...that chocolate will kill you!
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I think I'll eat some eggs.

On 4/20/2014 12:01 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Lucky you. My wife dyed a dozen eggs yesterday, but I was not allowed to eat one for breakfast this morning. Keep in mind, the youngest person in this house is my grandson @ 27 yo.
I had a fried egg and raisin bread.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tonight is turkey dinner with family. Just put the bird in the oven B4 going to mass. House will smell good all day today.

I'd worry that you're going to get a hard one... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and crack a tooth.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/20/2014 3:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

TDD
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Happy Easter to you. I am going to noon mass today in new outfit, feels like a million, LOL! Snow is mostly gone, lawns started greening up. Very bad winter and slow spring this year.
On 4/20/2014 11:57 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Unspecified nonspecific diety of your choice bless you, my friend.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Enjoy!
That's the trouble with being an ancient bachelor. Fried eggs on toast for lunch today; bean/cheese buritto for supper.
I quit making special meals for holidays several years ago. Too much trouble for just me.

yes, today is (inter)national 420 day celebrating and promoting the legalization of that other opiate of the masses

an uneducated idiot that you don't even know what the founder of YOUR religion really wrote. Karl Marx never said or wrote, “Religion is the opiate of the masses.” He wrote something similar that can be construed in the same manner but the quote you and those detestable morons of your ilk like to spew on a regular basis is wrong because you have never really read and studied the writings of the founder of your faith. The simple fact of the matter is that Marxism/Communism is just another religion but you and your fellow Marxists/Communists are so blinded by stupidity that you refuse to admit or even realize that you're simply worshiping at different temple. ^_^
TDD
On 04/20/14 07:02 am, Stormin Mormon wrote:

"Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and on those in the tombs bestowing life."
(The Paschal Troparion from the Eastern Orthodox and Byzantine Catholic liturgies)
Perce

medical marijuana was legalized in california?

thank you for proving my point
On 04/20/2014 06:02 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd rather forget about all that and celebrate LIFE.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On Monday, April 21, 2014 2:09:52 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:

That IS what Easter is all about...LIFE! So some choose to remember and others choose to forget...
On 4/21/2014 3:24 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

As they rolled the rock away from the garden tomb, it was found to be empty. So, we can have everlasting April 20th.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Don't Bogart that joint.....