Hansgrohe ThermoBalanceIII Rough Valve - Supporting, Backing, Bracing

All,

I am doing some plumbing for a new shower and installing a Hansgrohe ThermoBalance III Valve system. My questing is: what's the best way to support the thing to resist movement?

The documentation doesn't mention it. And the unit itself does not have anything that I can see where you are bolt it to the wall or a

2x4.

So I'm wondering if I just need to support it by strapping down the

1/2 pipes?

This is the unit I'm working with...

Regards, Bob

Reply to
BHawk

Yes, strap the pipes to a secure backer. Use materials that won't corrode (you knew that :-)

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Yep! figured that as much. Thanks for the reply Bob

Reply to
BHawk