Hansgrohe ThermoBalanceIII Rough Valve - Supporting, Backing, Bracing

All,
I am doing some plumbing for a new shower and installing a Hansgrohe ThermoBalance III Valve system. My questing is: what's the best way to support the thing to resist movement?
The documentation doesn't mention it. And the unit itself does not have anything that I can see where you are bolt it to the wall or a 2x4.
So I'm wondering if I just need to support it by strapping down the 1/2 pipes?
This is the unit I'm working with... http://www.faucetline.com/item_description.asp?prodcat throom&prodid654
Regards, Bob
BHawk wrote:

Yes, strap the pipes to a secure backer. Use materials that won't corrode (you knew that :-)
Jim

Yep! figured that as much. Thanks for the reply Bob