Hanging outdoor lamp hardware

What hardware do I need to complete this?

I bought outdoor lamps for a small horse barn. The fixtures did not include the hardware to attach them to the electrical box in the overhead.

According to the illustration that came with the fixtures the lamps hang from a bracket that is secured to the box. The only thing supporting the bulb, the reflector, the socket and the cord is a strain relief above the bracket that is attached to the box and covered by a plastic plate??

I was expecting a hollow nut with something like a compression fitting to support the cord at the bracket (!)

Is this the same type of strain relief that is used in small appliances or something sturdier? The illustration that came with the lamps shows only a plastic grommet to isolate the cord from chafing on the bracket and a flat washer/nut above the bracket. If the strain relief supports the weight of the fixture am I supposed to tie a knot in the cord above it?

TIA cvt

Reply to
chuck.tintera

Any chance of posting a link to the manual so we can share in the viewing of the device and installation instructions.

Google the model number and try to locate an on-line manual.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I tried that and came up empty.

The "manual" is one page and I have a scan of it but I cannot find a way to attach/insert a gif or bmp to these messages.

The catalog is at

and the lamp is the "Standard Fixture" on the bottom of page 20 where it (the catalog, NOT the web page) says that (the) "Ceiling Canopy and hemispherical cap are not included with the Standard fixture."

cvt

Reply to
ChuckT