Hanging kitchen cabinets

I have a row home & the kitchen wall that the cabinets are going on is the wall between my house & the house next store. The wall is Block. How can i mount the cabinets to that wall ?

Reply to
desgnr

Easiest is to put up a sheet of 3/4" ply solidly to the wall w/ anchors and mount to it.

Otherwise, first I'd ask if the block wall is filled...

--

Reply to
dpb

Reply to
desgnr

Tap Con screws

Reply to
gfretwell

Not if it fits the size of the cabinet...all need is a moulding at the edge.

If not filled, tapcon anchors can work relatively easily but less conveniently than having an easier surface to work on.

Reply to
dpb