Hanging kitchen cabinets

I have a row home & the kitchen wall that the cabinets are going on is the wall between my house & the house next store. The wall is Block. How can i mount the cabinets to that wall ?
desgnr wrote:

Easiest is to put up a sheet of 3/4" ply solidly to the wall w/ anchors and mount to it.
Otherwise, first I'd ask if the block wall is filled...
The block is not filled. It just has a plaster coat on it. If i used the plywood it would show at the end of the cabinet run.

desgnr wrote:

Not if it fits the size of the cabinet...all need is a moulding at the edge.
If not filled, tapcon anchors can work relatively easily but less conveniently than having an easier surface to work on.
--
> "dpb" < snipped-for-privacy@non.net> wrote in message news:felam0$77j$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...
>> desgnr wrote:

Tap Con screws