Hanging a flat TV and running the wires through the wall. Need faceplate to cover the holes?

Hi, I have the plasma tv properly mounted and I made a hole in the sheetrock behind it and ran the wires down near the other hole just above the baseboard. Now I need some kind of face plate that will cover the holes and close around several hdmi cables and the power cord. What the proper piece of hardware for this job? Thanks.
Unused Classified wrote:

get an "old work low voltage ring" and a blank cover plate. then drill out the cover plate until the hole is big enough to pass your wires through.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Fire safety. If you leave a nice big hole in a wall, especially right behind an electrical device that could overheat, you provide a nice easy path that bypasses the fire resistant drywall and box covers right to nice flammable studs, and if it's an exterior wall, other flammable material.

You need a couple of these: http://www.hometech.com/hts/products/wiring/wallboxes/low_voltage/index.html
And a couple of these: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id 5&cp_id425&cs_id42505&p_id997&seq=1&format=2
Both items come in one and two gang to accommodate however many cables you have

*You can use one of these with a low voltage mounting ring: http://www.aifittings.com/whnew118.htm

One of these
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=105&cp_id=10425&cs_id=1042505&p_id=3999&seq=1&format=2
On 01/17/2010 07:54 PM, Unused Classified wrote:

Good job for duct tape.