Hand tools

Page 4 of 4
On Thursday, October 22, 2015 at 7:03:55 AM UTC-7, bob_villa wrote:

ols. These were either inherited, gifts, or garage sale finds. Most of my p ower tools were close-out sale, Craftsman (they would regularly sell an old er-style for $29.99). My shop grinder, orbit-sander, and circ-saw were all that price...all-metal, and can run all day and just get warm! 45-50 yrs ol d.

Snap-on 12 drawer roll chest with $10+K worth of tools, 90% of 'em Snap-on