Hand Held Shower Mount

Hello,
I am looking for some help concerning a hand held shower mount. My situation does not allow for a slide rail, so I am looking for a simple mount, but not a garbage plastic one. Everything in the bathroom is oil rubbed bronze. Does anyone have a suggestion for how I could 1) get a functional mount that is not plastic and 2) get one in oil rubbed bronze?
Thank you,
Quinn
Have you tried a GOOD plumbing supply house, versus the Borg??