Hampton Bays lighting website??

I bought two Hampton Bay wall sconces (alabaster glass, brushed nickel with redwood bases) at the local Home Depot and am trying to find out if they make a matching table lamp. The sconces aren't listed on Depots website and I can't find a Hampton Bay website online. I can't even find a lighting dealer for Hampton Bays products. Is "Hampton Bays" just Home Depots brand name? Any Help appreciated...
Xmfard

You hit that one on the head - "HamptonBays" is the house brand for Home Depot ceiling Fans and lighting products!

Guess you didn't try very hard.
This was the second hit using Google:
http://www.hamptonbaylighting.net /
Well, I did try harder than you think.. Actually your link is useless, even tho the name of the url sounds promising.... 'ga head click on it...offers very little.. There are many links I found that claim to sell Hampton Bay lights but are equally useless.
http://www.easy-site.com.au/around-the-home/lighting/index.htm http://www.homefurnituredecor.com/lighting/hamptonbay.shtml http://www.shopping.us/hampton%20bay%20lighting.htm http://coolschoolmedia.com/Hampton-Bay-Lighting.html http://www.egeeart.com/Hampton_Bay_Lighting.htm http://www.nitro-shopping.com/Home/Lighting/hampton%20bay%20lighting.html
Here is the link you suggested: http://www.hamptonbaylighting.net / Now, shouldn't it point to the same exact page as this: http://hamptonbaylighting.net/ ???? But it isn't...wierd one huh? It seems that there is just no listing of HB fixtures. damn
Xmfard
wrote:

with
and
brand

The link I gave you gives the hint that Hampton Bay doesn't make anything. They just repackage other companies products and slap the HB name on it. Kinda of like how a Sears Kennmore appliance can be made by just about any manufacture these days.
I would say you need to figure out who made the wall sconces and then contact that company. You'd probably have to do a search on many of those companies listed on that link and hope they have a web site with pictures...for how many are listed I'd say screw it. You could try looking for any fine print names hidden on the wall sconce, the packing or instruction sheet too. I wonder if the patent # could lead you to the real manufacturer?

even
are
Thanks for the suggestions, but after two nights of surfing thru thousands of lamp photos I,ve already given up... I know my eyeballs have. ..friggin Home Depot...
Xmfard