hammer heads

It took a lot of little balls to post that!

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The PEIN spelling is from the German. I understand it is a feminine noun Middle High German Pine, Old High German Pina On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:01:15 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

Reply to
clare

The link dopesn't work, but a sinking hammer is a specialized metal forming hammer used to form details in sheet metal -usually used with a form behind the metal, sinking the mdetal into the form for ribs, etc. I've used them numerous times.

Reply to
clare

Thanks, Bob. Just what I wanted to know.

Reply to
micky