Hammer drill bit question

I have a nice Makita SDS hammer drill. The drill has three modes:drill, hammer drill, and hammer. Are there SDS bits available that can be used for wood and/or is there a Jacobs chuck that has an SDS extension? The drill is powerful. I would like to use it for other things than drilling concrete.
Thank you for your time.
I have an SDS chuck for that purpose, but I can't recall where I bought it

Here's one, just have to add a chuck: http://www.toolsbyhh.com/Accessories~Category~ShankAdapters~SubCat~SDSPlusAdapter~Product~DW5351.html

depending on the size of the SDS shank that you have, I may have a Bosch chuck to sell. The shank is about .39"
Bill

Thank you. Once I knew what to call it, it was easy to find. HD had one for $40.00