Haiku for my favorite tool

Milwaukee Sawzall Cuts through steel post like butter No more chain link fence
Alan
Cordless drill Inserts screws and drills holes Effort less than hand or cord If you remember to recharge
Mapp torch and flux tubing connected by third element heat from bottom will flow in solder
Rusted nut tighly on men tire of wrench use but with modern tool impact nut removed with ease
Compressor with no circulation freon at a standstill no information to repair but ammeter provided the information
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

On 02 Nov 2003, Alan Burnstine wrote:

When fingers don't reach Spring load screw starter gizmo for electric work

Tommy, you are SICK!!!
On 03 Nov 2003, Oscar_lives wrote:

(forged words deleted)

BWA HA HAAA! Nice Haiku, idiot. You don't even know the meaning of the term, do you moron?
Ask sis/mom to explain it to you when you get off the short bus tomorrow.