Haiku for my favorite tool

Cordless drill Inserts screws and drills holes Effort less than hand or cord If you remember to recharge

Mapp torch and flux tubing connected by third element heat from bottom will flow in solder

Rusted nut tighly on men tire of wrench use but with modern tool impact nut removed with ease

Compressor with no circulation freon at a standstill no information to repair but ammeter provided the information

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Milwaukee Sawzall Cuts through steel post like butter No more chain link fence

Alan

Reply to
Alan Burnstine

Bee U tee full. I cried.

Barb

Reply to
Barb

When fingers don't reach Spring load screw starter gizmo for electric work

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

Tommy, you are SICK!!!

Reply to
Oscar_lives

(forged words deleted)

BWA HA HAAA! Nice Haiku, idiot. You don't even know the meaning of the term, do you moron?

Ask sis/mom to explain it to you when you get off the short bus tomorrow.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

Just makes me so happy to know there are quacks out there, and that i got a REAL pro when the shit breaks at my 214 units ,,,,, yippe kay yeh stormin . adios tonto

Reply to
mark Ransley