Haier HD305 Dehumidifier Problem ... Will not drain from hose

Hello,
I have a Haier HD305 Dehumidifier that was working for the past couple of years. For some reason, it no longer drains from the attached hose. Instead, it fills up the bucket with water, meaning that I need to empty it out from time to time. I'm trying to figure out what happened. I took the hose apart and there doesn't appear to be any blockage. Nothing seems to "pop out". Any reason why it is not draining through the hose anymore?
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖

You should snake out the hose, and the pipe where it attaches. All kinds of goo can accumulate and grow in there. Adding a small amount of bleach from time to time can help.
Add pictures here
✖
Likely the hose is clogged. Screw the short drain hose onto the end of your garden hose, and turn the water on. You'll likely seee a bunch of dirt fly out the hose end.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Also, check if water runs out of the unit with the hose unhooked. If it does, then the problem is likely the hose. IF not, then the tube inside the unit may need to be cleaned out. They generally work by the water going into the tube first and if it can't flow out that way, then it spills into the bucket inside.
Add pictures here
✖
mine is brand new and new hose still won't drain out the hose
Add pictures here
✖

Is the new hose supposed to drain out the hose? I thought water drained out.
--
.
Christopher A. Young