Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

Page 2 of 2

On May 22, 6:30pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

re: "With this one it was just some html gobbledygook, or somethin"
It's actually a gif image.
Where I work, if a picture site (tinypic, etc) is blocked, we get a webpage from a corporate proxy server. It explains the steps to take contact our IT department if we feel the site should be allowed, etc.
In this case, the gif image is presented by the pics.bbzzdd.com site, not by our corporate servers. You can view the source of the webpage and see that is comes directly from pics.bbzzdd.com, so it is not being blocked by anything internal to my company.

That might be so at if a corporate server was involved, but as I said:
"Works in IE 7 on my home machine (same one where is doesn't work in FF 3.6.3) "
So it can't be a LAN setting since it works with one browser but not with another on the *same* machine. No net-nanny type software running.
And just to make it even more interesting, the link now works on the corporate machine running IE6 on which it did *not* work last week.
As I said earlier...
Go figure.

Doesn't work in IE 6 on my office machine.
Doesn't work in FF 3.6.3 on my home machine.
Works in IE 7 on my home machine (same one where is doesn't work in FF 3.6.3)
Works in Safari on a MacBook Pro
Works in IE 8, Opera and FF 3.6.3 on my son's machine
Go figure.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

...and it works fine with SeaMonkey 2.0.4

Ditto here.
Joe