Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

It opens fine with FF 3.6.3. at home fine. It won't open at work with the same version, though.

Reply to
krw

Probably the security perimeter on your LAN at work, or a net-nanny blocking 'outside' pictures in general. Malicious code can be buried in pictures, so many corporate LANs block some or all .jpg files, especially ones not embedded in an actual web page.

Reply to
aemeijers

Could easily be, but certainly not all pictures are blocked. Usually a 100pt. font warning is displayed when you go to a site the nanny disapproves. With this one it was just some html gobbledygook, or somethin.

Reply to
krw

ote:

That might be so at if a corporate server was "Works in IE 7 on my home machine (same one where is doesn't work in FF 3.6.3) "

So it can't be a LAN setting since it works with one browser but not with another on the *same* machine. No net-nanny type software running.

And just to make it even more interesting, the link now works on the corporate machine running IE6 on which it did *not* work last week.

As I said earlier...

Go figure.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

rote:

re: "With this one it was just some html gobbledygook, or somethin"

It's actually a gif image.

Where I work, if a picture site (tinypic, etc) is blocked, we get a webpage from a corporate proxy server. It explains the steps to take contact our IT department if we feel the site should be allowed, etc.

In this case, the gif image is presented by the pics.bbzzdd.com site, not by our corporate servers. You can view the source of the webpage and see that is comes directly from pics.bbzzdd.com, so it is not being blocked by anything internal to my company.

Reply to
DerbyDad03