Hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth

Looking for a hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth.
Do they make any ?
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 9:55:52 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

How much less?
http://www.mutualscrew.com/Hand-Hacksaw-Blades/lenox-hacksaw-blade-pack-of-10-189750.html
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 9:14:33 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Thanks for the link.
But I do not need 10 blades.
Andy
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 11:06:02 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

Not only didn't you say how many you needed, you also didn't say how many TPI you want.
I guess I should have just answered your direct question:
Yes, they make blades with less than 18 TPI.
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 6:59:04 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I have no idea how many teeth are available, thus my post.
Andy
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 9:55:20 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

...and the answer to your question is "Yes, they do make blades with less than 18 teeth."
Now, if you were tell us what you want to use this blade for, we might be able to be more specific.
On 7/24/2016 6:18 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Problem solved. He hired a hillbilly carpenter with less than 18 teeth.
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Good one! Let him chew on that.
--
Tekkie

On 07/22/2016 11:05 PM, Andy wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Tools-Hacksaw-10-inch-100-Pack-20110018HE/dp/B00AZ24S5G

How do you know how many you need 'till the job is done. You might break a few - -
On 7/22/2016 6:55 PM, Andy wrote:

I have some I have been using for years with hardly any teeth left. Will you pay postage?
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 10:08:31 PM UTC-5, Taxed and Spent wrote:

Are you serious ?
Why would I buy a worn out item ?
Andy posted for all of us...

Yes, did you DAGS? Of course not. Go to the big schlock or hardware store? Of course not.
--
Tekkie

Do you own a grinder or know someone who has one?
On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 10:01:36 PM UTC-5, cowabunga dude wrote:

Yes, I have a grinder.
Were I thinking I could grind off some teeth to make wood cutting faster ?
Andy
"Andy" wrote in message
Looking for a hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth.
Do they make any ?
Yes they are made any good supply store should have it ask for blades to cut Stainless steel
Sorry I miss read your request I tout you was asking for more teeth instead the of less!
"Tony944" wrote in message
Looking for a hacksaw blade with less than 18 teeth.
Do they make any ?
Yes they are made any good supply store should have it ask for blades to cut Stainless steel
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:08:10 PM UTC-5, Tony944 wrote:

No problem.
Sometimes, I would like to cut short pieces of wood without all the noise of electric saws.
Andy
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 2:29:13 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

Then buy a proper wood cutting saw...
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/hand-saws.aspx

A reciprocating saw with some of these blades would be better.
http://m.homedepot.com/p/Diablo-9-in-5-Teeth-per-in-Fleam-Ground-Pruning-Reciprocating-Saw-Blade-5-Pack-DS0905FG5/203464786