Gutters & Downs

Page 2 of 2

Yes, the need to clean them is one of the reasons some would like to eliminate them. With mature trees around, cleaning them once a month may not be enough. Mosquitoes can hatch in onlty a few days, I think.

Does he paint in the sun, or the East side in the AM, or a warm surface, or the West Side in the PM, Yr guy reaks of idiotness, unless it dont rain where you is, maybe the desert. What PRO recomended him, or was it neighbor Martha who was happy he didnt step on her Rose Bushes and hissing cat, so yo think thats a PRO. Hey hey. A Repaint in 2 years. [ but we thought he was so good, it must be bad paint as he said] Suckers..............