Gutters - aluminum vs. vinyl

Any opinions on vinyl gutters vs. aluminum?
In case it matters, this is for Central Florida, where the sun is fairly intense and in the summer we're prone to many thunderstorms with large volumes of rain (generally short periods of heavy rain vs. extended periods of lighter rain).
I'm looking to put these gutters only in certain areas of the house where rain is causing problems.
Price is not really a factor. Vinyl is a little cheaper but not enough to make a difference if aluminum is really better.
message

If you might ever had to put a ladder against it, use vinyl. Al deforms and it's a devil to get it to look right again.
I agree.
Actually, as it stands, my only question is really if there's ANY reason to use aluminum. Vinyl is cheaper, doesn't dent, paint doesn't scratch off. About my only concern for it would be if it tends to deteriorate in the Florida sun

I live in Texas (same heat or higher) and used vinyl gutters about 12 years ago and I had a problem with sagging during the summer. I think they start looking shabby sooner. At my current house I used 6 inch aluminum to handle Thunderstorm rains (high volume) and the seem to work better and after 2 years still look very good. I installed a ladder crossbar extension to avoid damaging the gutters. I have actually set my ladder against them (in the back) and had no damage ( I weigh about 200lb).

Have you priced all components needed for the vinyl gutters? They require a ton of little overpriced pieces of hardware and when you add it up aluminum seamless gutters are probably cheaper.

No, I haven't priced ALL the components yet. However I didn't see where the little components were excessive or pricey. I'll have to look again.
I saw another post about sagging with vinyl. I'll have to consider this.
I also wish there was such a thing as a downspout "Y" connector because I have a little 3' segment which is 6" lower than the long segment and the only place to bring the downspouts down is this corner. I don't want to have 2 downspouts only 3' apart

Tin snips. Anything can be connected to anything.