Gutterpillar Gutter Leaf Guard?

Anyone heard of it. Does it work? http://www.gutterpiller.com
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said...

If the site is any indication, it is a hack at best.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said...

According to the site they only have two distributors and both are in Illinois. It's basically just a big pipe cleaner so I don't get why they don't just sell it on the site.

I don't use it, but I don't think I would now that I've seen pictures of it -- leaves and such would just collect along the tops of the bristles and make a mess anyway, especially when they decompose.
James