Gutter Protech

Anyone own this type of gutter protection? If so, how's it working out? TIA Chas
No one? I've taken a good look at quite a few of them. This one seems to be the best I've seen. But if there is a downside, I'd like to know.. My lot is so heavily treed, I need to move on one system or another.. CP
Check out www.gutterprotech.com
On Jul 23, 11:12 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Charles Pisano) wrote:

Try working the gizmos and spam some more. Maybe you'll get a bite.
If you're serious about the gutters, DAG of the newsgroups.
Dag of the news groups.?? Not sure what language that is. But do you have a green card at least..?
I'm not selling. But I do need a solution. How about a REAL high powered vacuum..?
I kinda like leaf relief for the low price.. Looks sturdy..
On Jul 24, 11:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Charles Pisano) wrote:

Do A Google. Click the "More" link at the top of the Google results page, then click on "Groups".