Gutter Protech

Anyone own this type of gutter protection? If so, how's it working out? TIA Chas

Reply to
Charles Pisano

No one? I've taken a good look at quite a few of them. This one seems to be the best I've seen. But if there is a downside, I'd like to know.. My lot is so heavily treed, I need to move on one system or another.. CP

Check out

Charles Pisano

Try working the gizmos and spam some more. Maybe you'll get a bite.

If you're serious about the gutters, DAG of the newsgroups.

RicodJour

Dag of the news groups.?? Not sure what language that is. But do you have a green card at least..?

I'm not selling. But I do need a solution. How about a REAL high powered vacuum..?

I kinda like leaf relief for the low price.. Looks sturdy..

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Do A Google. Click the "More" link at the top of the Google results page, then click on "Groups".

RicodJour