Gutter Installation Question

Taking off gutters that have been on the house for almost 40 yrs (and show it). At that time the gutter hangers were nailed into the roof . The roof is being replaced and this time the new gutters will be attached to the fascia board with (obviously) fascia board hangers. My fascia boards are not vertical but slant inwards (top to bottom) towards the house . My question---Is there a way to compensate for this? That is, how is the gutter kept level. Is it as simple as adjusting the hanger to compensate for the angle of the board? MLD
MLD wrote:

Maybe you can make some mounting blocks with the complementary angle to permit mounting the hangers vertically.

Did a bit of searching and found that they make a product called (aptly named) "gutter wedges" for just for that purpose. They make them to accommodate different angles and the cost ranges from a whopping $0.39-0.79 each. MLD