Gutter cost?

We're considering having new seamless aluminum gutters installed. Before we get estimates from local sources we'd like to have in mind a ballpark figure for one straight 40' section plus an 8' down spout, and a second section of about 30' including one right angle bend and an 8' downspout.
Guestimates based on experience or references to online sources of information would be appreciated. Google turns up a lot of commercial installers but no numbers, and they are understandably reluctant to talk numbers without seeing the job.
Martin wrote:

price from anyone.. there is no ball park figure nationwide.. in Bumtuck, N. Carolina they charge a certain amount for a job and a like company in New York or SanFransico will charge much more then a small town person..... and there are alot of differences in the material..... cheap and expensive....

Access to gutters is a factor. Steepness of roof comes into play also, whether the gutter can be hung from the roof, or is it ladder work (generally more $ for ladder work). Trees, shrubs, hillside come into play if ladder work. The way it's hung?, every 16"/24" or some even go every other rafter. Some don't even fasten into the rafters! Gauge of aluminum? Type of hangers/fasteners?
There's a couple of questions to ask your gutter installer, all which has an outcome of the bottom-line.
Marty, I'm here in Tampa Florida. Just finished building a garage. Roof edge is 12 feet from ground, two 30 foot runs with two down spouts cost me $275 for the seamless. Nice job and price was fair. Muff

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!

The 2002 AEC Guide to construction costs lists the following:
Downspouts, 3"x2" aluminum $2.35 per lineal foot Gutters, 4" aluminum $4.00 per lineal foot Elbows,etc, $8.80 per lineal foot This includes labor and material. It does not reflect 'local' cost differences,etc. But should get you in the Ball Park.

Thanks all for the numbers and suggestions. I always find it helpful to have that sort of information before getting estimates. As the lawyers do: knowing the answer before you ask the question can eliminate the snow jobs :-).