Guns

Page 5 of 5

Nothing to do with mental balance, it's called losing your temper at morons around you. A lot are like that. Hence the high death toll from guns in America.
--
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

You can make a fails video of people drinking milk, are you going to suggest people stop drinking milk?

Fails of cats falling into water repeatedly are funnier.

Drinking milk is useful.
--
Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Per James Wilkinson:

Everybody's seen this one, right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

--
Pete Cresswell

On 27/07/2016 02:38, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

Excellent and the comedian is spot on, IMO.

Australian common sense.
--
A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said "sorry about the wait". I said, "Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually"

Per James Wilkinson:

I was thinking more along the lines of a lack of an Australian NRA working for the gun industry.
--
Pete Cresswell

Per Uncle Monster:

Maybe there is a significant diff there: The Very Important Person hires professionals who presumably know what they are doing and are not subject to mood swings...... while Joe Citizen is on a DIY basis.
Not saying one is right and/or one is wrong... but there is a significant difference.
--
Pete Cresswell

No, just the 10000 times more likely to be targeted.

Nope, because the ones where the bad guy has the gun make better news. Didn't you now bad guys use guns too?

A terrorist with dynamite strapped round himself will not be stopped by a gun.
--
A great way to lose weight is to eat naked in front of a mirror. Restaurants will almost always throw you out before you can eat too much.