Guns

Page 2 of 5
4ax.com:

CNN is drawing an unwarranted conclusion from the data. The only conclusion that the data truly support is that there is a decline in the proportion of Americans who will give an affirmative answer when asked if they own firearms. Extrapolating from this to conclude that there is a decline in the proportion of Americans who own firearms is not justified.
The authors and contributors to this article seem to have a questionable understanding both of statistics:
| Fewer U.S. households and individuals have guns -- A declining *number* | [my emphasis] of American gun owners ...
when the graph actually shows a declining *percentage*.
and of firearms:
| "If you use a 12-gauge shotgun to shoot a rabbit, the rabbit won't exist after you shoot it," | Lizotte said.
Every rabbit I've ever killed, I've shot with a 12-gauge shotgun loaded with #6 shot, at distances ranging from 20 to 60 yards -- and every single one of them not only still existed, but provided plenty of meat for me and my family.
Even at *four* yards, there was still plenty left of the possum that I shot with the same gun.
On 7/26/2016 3:26 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Break into a house to steal a gun... now what could possibly go wrong with a plan like that?

If I'm about to murder someone, do you really think I care about lesser problems? Besides, a stolen weapon means it isn't traced back to me. The main interest to me is to not get done for murder.
--
In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 5:25:42 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

through your shrunken brain. To help me not miss my pistol also has a crimson trace. And yes, I DO have a permit to actually carry it on my person in public.
On 27/07/2016 04:05, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

occupied dwelling.
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 1:32:03 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

simply amazed at the stupid people/criminals that actually do attempt and sometimes succeed in breaking into a house when the homeowner is home. I guess you don't read or watch the news.

I'm surprised at some people who actually lock their house at night when they're in it.
--
Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

Just found one thing I like about America, you can legally beat the shit out of a policeman: “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
-- Why do men die before their wives? They want to.

If he's dead, how does he prove he was acting lawfully when he tried to arrest me?
-- Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!

I see no Ed in this conversation.
-- I'm not as drunk as thinkle may peep.

I don't.

I'm not in America so I can't test it.
-- All the American flags on the moon have been bleached by radiation from the sun (which can only be a good thing).

We scoff at your inferior "country".
--
You've heard of "Virgin Wool from New Zealand?"
It's a myth.
On 7/31/2016 3:20 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

ROFLMFAO! Now that is the funniest thing I've read from a chicken shit British troll who hides in another country while degrading Americans. Let us know when you visit here Jamie and most of us will be willing to display our inferiority in front of you. After all, we're psychopathic gun toting westernized savages. Oh wait, then how can we be inferior? Make up your mind Jamie. Though, we know you'll use the excuse of never coming here due to your hatred. That's good to know but still makes you a coward who hides behind the keyboard of another country.
Inferior......LMFAO! Coming from a country ruled by a figure headed queen with very little say in how things actually get done. Keep supporting that royal family, Jamie. They love you for it. LMFAO!

You're making my point nicely. Your post looks like something dreamt up by an ignorant 12 year old. But then I don't think Americans progress beyond that level.
--
He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.

On 7/31/2016 6:49 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Is that your best? LMFAO.... try again.

Your country has curfews, are you afraid of your own teenagers?
--
He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.

On 7/31/2016 6:51 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

LMFAO! Yep, you know much about this country.....not. LMFAO! Watch another American movie and try again.

You think they made it up?
--
There was a young Chaplin from Kings,
Who talked about God and such things.
On 7/31/2016 8:21 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

1;30 am and you're still posting? LMFAO. You really don't have a life within that envious soul of yours, do you. LMFAO!

Only babies go to bed before midnight.
--
In the Nintendo GameCube instruction manual:
"Do not attempt to stick head inside deck, which may result in injury"